Those missing buttons, broken hooks, and zippers – we have them in our wardrobe. And most often they’re our favorite ones. A darn here, a stitch there; minor repair jobs that tailors would grimace at. And then there are those ill-fitting clothes that not just look shabby but can be uncomfortable. Specially with kids. Last year’s uniforms. Alteration and repair are cost-effective alternatives because these clothes may be too good to throw away or leave lying around.
Hint: Team up with your neighbors and split the processing cost.
- We collect it from your door step and deliver back to your doorstep.
- Rs. 500 charge covers logistics and handling for upto five (5) items.
- Each additional item Rs. 50
- Repair / alteration charges are extra as per tailor’s tarif
- Please allow 72 hours after order collection for turn around.