Wailey Log Terms & Conditions
2. Using the Information We Collect
1. We use your email, name, phone number and account password to verify your ownership of an account, to communicate with you in response to your order and to provide you information about the Application. We may also use your name, email and phone number to send you news, general updates on the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an email asking you to subscribe to our Mailing List. You may at all times opt-out of receiving these updates. 2. We use your geo-location and destination to find Service Providers near you, to help the Service Provider to calculate the fee and to analyze the pattern of use of the Application to improve the Application’s performance. 3. Wailey Log may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information collected through Wailey Log Services. If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Wailey Log account with a payment provider or social media service, or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or third party APIs), Wailey Log may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app. 4. Wailey Log may use the information collected about you to provide, maintain, and improve Wailey Log Services, perform internal operations, including to prevent fraud and abuse of Wailey Log Services, send or facilitate communications including information about services, promotions, news, and events of Wailey Log and other companies, where permissible and according to applicable laws, personalize and improve the Wailey Log Services, including to provide or recommend referrals, advertisements etc. 5. Wailey Log may transfer the information procured from you hereunder to and process and store it in Pakistan and other countries.
3. Sharing the Information We Collect
4. Cookies and Advertising
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed on your electronic device’s memory. When you use out system, the file is added and the cookie helps us to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application or mobile apps can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Wailey Log may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about mobile app or webpage traffic and improve our system in order to tailor it to our user needs. Wailey Log may only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. You cannot choose to decline cookies.
5. Retaining the Information
We Collect We will retain your information until you cancel your account in the Application.
We do not guarantee the security of our database nor can we guarantee that the information you have provided will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. You must not disclose your password to anyone. As effective as technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
Wailey Log may give notice by means of a general notice on the Wailey Log Services, electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent to your address as set forth in your Account. You may give notice to Wailey Log by written communication to Wailey Log’s corporate address at WAILEY LOG LLP, Dolmen Executive Towers, Level 7 Clifton Block 4, Karachi, Pakistan – Postal Code 75600
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WAILEY LOG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY OF ITS ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS POLICY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WAILEY LOG’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS POLICY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED PAKISTANI RUPEES (PKR 100). WAILEY LOG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF: (i) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; OR (ii) ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, EVEN IF WAILEY LOG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WAILEY LOG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE SERVICES MAY BE USED BY YOU TO REQUEST AND SCHEDULE WORK YOU WANT DONE OR SERVICES WITH THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, BUT YOU AGREE THAT WAILEY LOG HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU RELATED TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ABILITY TO OBTAIN SERVICES THROUGH THE USE OF WAILEY LOG APPLICATION DOES NOT ESTABLISH WAILEY LOG AS A PROVIDER OF SUCH SERVICES.
10. Acknowledgement and Consent
11. Unsubscribe from email database
For email subscription, we follow the opt in and out policy. If you would like to stop receiving emails from Wailey Log, please click unsubscribe included in every e-mail.